Heike is a fast growing beverage start-up. We are looking for a young individual with insights and experience in the field of event coordinating and design, as well as brand development. There is a lot to be done and this requires you to be creative, flexible, and stress-proof.
Your main responsibility is to support in the organisation and promotion of our events. We require you to be native or fluent in English, and to have an intermediate or higher level in Chinese is definitely a big plus.
• Are currently based in Shanghai / Beijing / Hangzhou
• Are fluent in English and advanced Mandarin is a plus
• Think outside the box, are able to self-organize and prioritize rapidly
• Assist in the development of Heike-Mate’s marketing and sales strategy
• Coordinate and operate promotional events in Shanghai / Beijing / Hangzhou
• Communicate Heike in a creative and confident manner
• Contribute to the design and implementation of the Heike product and brand
What we offer:
• A flexible position with great growth opportunities
• A creative, supportive, and international team that operates in an exciting startup environment in downtown Shanghai
• An opportunity to learn on all aspects of growing a business in the Food and Beverage industry in China
• Possible full-time employment after successful internship completion